Leon is one of the main characters of Chūka Ichiban! series. Known as "Leon of the Seven Stars", at first he could not find anything to learn when he took up cooking. Leon returned to Yosen Sake House to acquire a legendary tool he believed could be used and traveled with Liu to that end.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
He has long lavender colored hair reaching over his shoulders. Leon has his fringe messy and swept partly over to his right. Two hair braids hang either side of his face. He wears a long sea blue coat reaching down to his knees that is lined with a white fur-like material.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Story[edit | edit source]
Cooking Style[edit | edit source]
Upon his severe training from the Cooking Underworld, Leon gained a fairly built physique to master techniques of most angles.
- Seven-Star Style: After acquiring the Seven-Star Knives from Rache, Leon develops his original knife style upon mastering the knives through determination and heavy concentration. His techniques correspond with tremendous speed and accuracy in which Leon dual-wields the correct knife for the right cut while controlling his strength.
- Heavenly North Star Wolf (北辰天狼刃): The seventh blade of the set which Leon keeps sealed until in dire need. A cooking knife entirely crafted from glacier ice where its extreme coldness with the knife's razor sharpness allows instant easy cutting without damaging the ingredients' flesh. However being a knife made of ice, the coldness stagnates frostbite to the user's wielding hand.
Techniques[edit | edit source]
- Raging Bull Azure Dragon Cut (猛牛青龍斬): An original technique Leon acquired in the Underworld. To be used on livestock like water buffaloes, butchering all the meat parts without spilling a single drop of blood or juice.
- Seven-Star Instant Cut (七星刀瞬断)
- Arhat Crystal Cut (羅漢水晶斬)
Dishes[edit | edit source]
- Sea Bream Four Course Set
- Frozen Sea Bream Iceberg